Goa known as “Pearl of the Orient” and a “Tourist Paradise” The state of Goa is located on the western coast of India in the coastal belt known as Konkan. Famous for the magnificent scenic beauty and the architectural splendours of its temples, churches which has made it a favourite with travellers around the world. Goa is much more than just beaches and sea. It has its unique history, rich culture and some of the prettiest natural scenery.
Arrival Goa and transfer to hotel by A/C car. After check in, the day is at you can also enjoy local sightseeing by own . Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast the day is at you can also enjoy local sightseeing North Goa and Dudh sagar water fall as arranged by the Tourtravelling. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast the day is at you can also enjoy local sightseeing South Goa and Dudh sagar water fall as arranged by the Tourtravelling. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Today morning after breakfast transfer to Airport/Railway Station.
Price for per person if 1 Couple
INR 9,500/- Couple
Price for per person if 2 Couple
INR 8,800/- Couple
Price for per person if 3 Couple
INR 8,299/- Couple
The above Price includes:
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Accommodation on well appointed Air-conditioned room.
- Breakfast at our hotel
- Honeymoon Goodies
- Adventure Activities
- All Sightseeing by Private vehicle
- Railway station/Air port Pick up and Drop transfer
The above Price doesn’t include:
- Any Train & Flight fare
- Any Transportation
- Any other meal not mentioned in price includes
- Any other destination not mentioned as per itinerary
- Any monument entrance fees, camera fees, guide charges
- Any expenses of personal nature
Things to Note
- The tour price printed is dynamic & is purely on first come first serve basis. The person booking tour early is likely to get the lowest price as communicated / offered by the Company, subject to availability of seats.
- It is mandatory to carry photo ID card (except Pan Card) while you are on tour.
- • Please do carry comfort clothing while in Goa – Shorts/T Shirts/Open footwear /Cap/ Sunglasses and sun lotion
- The vehicle used for transfers if any is not at disposal
- This is an indicative itinerary and subject to change depending upon circumstances.
- Tour-program is subject to change depending upon circumstances.
Payment and Cancellation terms
- Full payment has to be paid at least 30 days prior to departure
- For bookings less than 30 days prior to date of departure, full money is to be paid at the time of booking
- Tickets & Tour Documents would be issued 4 days prior to date of departure
- If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client:
|When a Cancellation Is made||Cancellation Charges per person|
|on or before 30 days prior to the departure of the Tour||Initial deposit amount|
|29 -15 Days prior to the departure of the Tour||50%of the Total Tour Cost|
|14 days or less prior to date of departure or a “No Show ” on the tour||100%of the Total Tour Cost.|