Popularly known as the Devbhumi – “Land of the Gods”, Himachal Pradesh is a beautiful hill state in India, nestles in north-west region of western Himalayas. The state is landlocked with the Tibetan plateau to the east, Jammu and Kashmir to the north, and the Punjab to the west. However, the state stands apart from its neighbours in terms of its sheer topographic diversity and breathtaking pristine natural beauty. From vast tracts of high-altitude Trans-Himalayan desert to dense green deodar forests, from apple orchards to cultivated terraces, from snow capped high Himalayan mountain ranges to snow fed lakes and gushing rivers. Delhi – Delhi is said to be one of the oldest existing cities in the world, along with Jerusalem and Varanasi. Legend estimates it to be over 5,000 years old. Over the millennia, Delhi is said to have been built and destroyed 11 times. The oldest alleged incarnation of the city shows up in the Indian mythological epic Mahabharata asIndraprastha.
Day 05 & 06: In Manali – Day at leisure – reserved for excursion to Snow Point and Solang Excursion (51 K ms / approx 3.5 hours one way / on direct payment basis)
Later visit the famous Solang Valley. Solang Valley, locally known as Solang Nullah, is renowned as the preferred location for adventure activities in Himachal Pradesh. For those who love the rush of adrenaline; there is no place better than Solang in Kullu Valley to indulge in parachuting, paragliding, skating and zorbing. It is 8500 feet above mean sea level. Solang is not just about adventure activities. Its lush greenery, apple orchards, snowcapped peaks and lakes attracts lacs of visitors. Return to hotel by the evening. Enjoy Dinner and overnight in hotel.
|Delhi||Tjs Grand Hotel/similar|
|Chandigarh||Neo Classic /Similar|
|Shimla||Hotel Sukhsagar /Similar|
|Dalhousie||Hotel Bear Valley Resort /Similar|
|Dharamshala||New Astha Place Hotel /Similar|
Price for per person if 2 person
Price for per person if 4 person
Price for per person if 6 person
Price for per person if more then 10 person
The above Price includes:
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Accommodation on well appointed Air-conditioned room.
- Breakfast at our hotel
- Pick up and Drop
- All Sightseeing with AC TT
- Please note that AC will be switched off during hills.
- All toll taxes, parking charges, driver allowances.
The above Price doesn’t include:
- Any Train & Flight fare
- Any Transportation
- Any other meal not mentioned in price includes
- Any other destination not mentioned as per itinerary
- Any Pony / Doli Charges in Kufri and Chail
- Any monument entrance fees, camera fees, guide charges
- Any expenses of personal nature
Things to Note
- The tour price printed is dynamic & is purely on first come first serve basis. The person booking tour early is likely to get the lowest price as communicated / offered by the Company, subject to availability of seats.
- It is mandatory to carry photo ID card (except Pan Card) while you are on tour.
- • Please do carry comfort clothing while in Goa – Shorts/T Shirts/Open footwear /Cap/ Sunglasses and sun lotion
- The vehicle used for transfers if any is not at disposal
- This is an indicative itinerary and subject to change depending upon circumstances.
- Tour-program is subject to change depending upon circumstances.
Payment and Cancellation terms
- Full payment has to be paid at least 30 days prior to departure
- For bookings less than 30 days prior to date of departure, full money is to be paid at the time of booking
- Tickets & Tour Documents would be issued 4 days prior to date of departure
- If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client:
|When a Cancellation Is made||Cancellation Charges per person|
|on or before 30 days prior to the departure of the Tour||Initial deposit amount|
|29 -15 Days prior to the departure of the Tour||50%of the Total Tour Cost|
|14 days or less prior to date of departure or a “No Show ” on the tour||100%of the Total Tour Cost.|