Popularly known as the Devbhumi – “Land of the Gods”, Himachal Pradesh is a beautiful hill state in India, nestles in north-west region of western Himalayas. The state is landlocked with the Tibetan plateau to the east, Jammu and Kashmir to the north, and the Punjab to the west. However, the state stands apart from its neighbours in terms of its sheer topographic diversity and breathtaking pristine natural beauty. From vast tracts of high-altitude Trans-Himalayan desert to dense green deodar forests, from apple orchards to cultivated terraces, from snow capped high Himalayan mountain ranges to snow fed lakes and gushing rivers. Delhi – Delhi is said to be one of the oldest existing cities in the world, along with Jerusalem and Varanasi. Legend estimates it to be over 5,000 years old. Over the millennia, Delhi is said to have been built and destroyed 11 times. The oldest alleged incarnation of the city shows up in the Indian mythological epic Mahabharata asIndraprastha.
Welcome onboard a wonderful tour with your own Toutavelling to one of the most happening destination – Himachal! Today, we start a scenic drive from Delhi meeting point towards Manali. Enjoy the scenic beauty of enchanting Kullu Valley while you drive to Manali. In Hinduism, Manu was said to have survived a great flood that destroyed the rest of the world. He then recreated mankind in this Kullu Valley town. Boost your adrenaline rush while you enjoy White Water Rafting in the gushing waters of the Beas River (on your own). Check in at the resort and relax. Evening free to explore Manali on your own. Over night at the hotel.
Day 02: : In Manali – Day at leisure – reserved for excursion to Snow Point and Solang Excursion (51 K ms / approx 3.5 hours one way / on direct payment basis)
After early breakfast enjoy a breathtaking drive to Snow Point on the road to Rohthang Pass (Closed On Tuesdays). Known for its scenic beauty, Rohtang Pass holds strategic importance for India. Manali-Leh Highway, a part of NH 21, transverses Rohtang Pass. The name Rohtang means ‘ground of corpses’ due to the number of people who lost their lives trying to cross it. Besides Lahaul and Spiti, Rohtang Pass also serves as the gateway to Pangi and the valley of Leh. The Pass offers beautiful sights of glaciers, peaks, Lahaul Valley and the Chandra River. The twin peaks of Geypan are also visible from Rohtang. Later visit the famous Solang Valley. Solang Valley, locally known as Solang Nullah, is renowned as the preferred location for adventure activities in Himachal Pradesh. For those who love the rush of adrenaline; there is no place better than Solang in Kullu Valley to indulge in parachuting, paragliding, skating and zorbing. It is 8500 feet above mean sea level. Solang is not just about adventure activities. Its lush greenery, apple orchards, snowcapped peaks and lakes attracts lacs of visitors. Return to hotel by the evening. Enjoy Dinner and overnight in hotel.
Today morning after breakfast visit Hadimba Temple Manu Mandir Vashisth Kund. Hadimba temple Also known as the Doongri Temple is a four-tiered pagoda-like wooden temple standing in deodar trees and has beautiful carvings on its ornamental door. Dedicated to Hadimba the wife of Bhim this temple is the venue for an annual fair held during May. Manu Mandir situated in the old Manali region this might be the only temple of Manu in India. The greasy pebbled sand stone trails that lead to the temple premises is very enchanting. Vashishta Springs are located across the Beas river about 3 km away from Manali at an altitude of 1982 meters (6200 feet) and are the natural Sulphur hot springs. Enjoy the evening on the mall road where you can buy souvenirs and handicrafts (on your own). Overnight in hotel.
Today after breakfast wave a goodbye to Manali and drive to Chandigarh . The tour ends with happy memories!!!
|Destination (No. Of Tourists & Suggested Vehicle)||Hotel||Stay|
|Manali||Hotel Varha/similar||3 Night|
The above Price includes:
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Accommodation on well appointed Air-conditioned room.
- Breakfast & Dinner at our hotel
- Pick up and Drop
- All Sightseeing with AC TT
- Return Volvo Tickets
- All toll taxes, parking charges, driver allowances
- Please note that AC will be switched off during hills.
- All toll taxes, parking charges, driver allowances.
The above Price doesn’t include:
- Any Train & Flight fare
- Any Transportation
- Any other meal not mentioned in price includes
- Any other destination not mentioned as per itinerary
- Any Pony / Doli Charges in Kufri and Chail
- Any monument entrance fees, camera fees, guide charges
- Any expenses of personal nature
Things to Note
- The tour price printed is dynamic & is purely on first come first serve basis. The person booking tour early is likely to get the lowest price as communicated / offered by the Company, subject to availability of seats.
- It is mandatory to carry photo ID card (except Pan Card) while you are on tour.
- • Please do carry comfort clothing while in Goa – Shorts/T Shirts/Open footwear /Cap/ Sunglasses and sun lotion
- The vehicle used for transfers if any is not at disposal
- This is an indicative itinerary and subject to change depending upon circumstances.
- Tour-program is subject to change depending upon circumstances.
Payment and Cancellation terms
- Full payment has to be paid at least 30 days prior to departure
- For bookings less than 30 days prior to date of departure, full money is to be paid at the time of booking
- Tickets & Tour Documents would be issued 4 days prior to date of departure
- If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client:
|When a Cancellation Is made||Cancellation Charges per person|
|on or before 30 days prior to the departure of the Tour||Initial deposit amount|
|29 -15 Days prior to the departure of the Tour||50%of the Total Tour Cost|
|14 days or less prior to date of departure or a “No Show ” on the tour||100%of the Total Tour Cost.|