Delhi – Delhi is said to be one of the oldest existing cities in the world, along with Jerusalem and Varanasi. Legend estimates it to be over 5,000 years old. Over the millennia, Delhi is said to have been built and destroyed 11 times. The oldest alleged incarnation of the city shows up in the Indian mythological epic Mahabharata asIndraprastha. AGRA – Agra is the city of the Taj Mahal, in the north Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, some 200 km from Delhi. Agra has three UNESCO World Heritage sites, the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort in the city and Fatehpur Sikri nearby. There are also many other buildings and tombs from Agra’s days of glory as the capital of the Mughal Empire.T That said, the sites are some of the wonders of the world and no trip to India is complete without at least one visit to the Taj. Jaipur-Jaipur is the largest city in Rajasthan and was built in the eighteenth century by Sawai Jai Singh as India’s first planned city. Jaipur is a major tourist attraction amongst Indian as well as international travellers. It belongs to the tourist Golden Triangle of Delhi, Jaipur and Agra. It hosts several attractions like the City Palace, Govind Dev ji Temple, Vidhan Sabha, Birla Temple, several massive Rajput forts and so on. It also serves as a stepping stone for travelers heading to the desert cities of Jaipur and Delhi.
Upon arrival at Delhi airport or Delhi railway station (on your own), you are then transferred to your hotel. Today enjoy a city tour of Delhi. Visit Raj Ghat, drive past Jama Masjid and the Red Fort. Time permitting, shop in the local market of Chandni Chowk. In the afternoon visit Qutub Minar, Akshardham temple, India Gate and the Lotus Temple. During your tour drive past the President’s House, Parliament House and the Government Secretariat Buildings. overnight stay at the hotel.
Today your journey continues to another historical and romantic city of Agra. Enroute visit Sikandara – the mausoleum of Emperor Akbar. Thereafter proceed to visit Taj Mahal built by Mughal Emperor Shahjehan in 1630 for his beloved Queen Mumtaz Mahal. Continue the tour visiting the Agra Fort containing the Royal residential palaces, the Halls of Public and Private Audience and beautiful gardens. overnight stay at the hotel.
This morning proceed to the Pink City of Jaipur. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri – once the capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar. On arrival at Jaipur, check into your hotel. The rest of the day is free to explore this vibrant and colourful city. overnight stay at the hotel.
This morning after breakfast we will proceed for Amber Fort & city sightseeing of Jaipur will visit ancient capital of the Kachhawaha Rajputs, Amber. (Pay directly for your Elephant ride or for the Jeep ride up the fort). Enroute enjoy a photo-stop at Hawa Mahal – the palace of wind. Later visit the City Palace and the apartment housing museums with an array of textiles, costumes, arms, weapons and paintings and finally visit Jantar-Mantar, the observatory built by Maharaja Jai Singh-II. overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast to transfer delhi airport./Transfer to Jaipur airport
|JAIPUR||Hotel Livinn / similar||02 Night|
|DELHI||Hotel Tjs Grand / similar||01 Night|
|Agra||Hotel Pearl Int./ similar||01 Night|
Price for per person if 2 person
INR 11,200/- person
Price for per person if 4 person
INR 8,000/- Person
Price for per person if 6 person
INR 7,999/- Person
Price for per person if more then 10 person
INR 6,600/- Person
The above Price includes:
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Accommodation on well appointed Air-conditioned room.
- Breakfast at our hotel
- Pick up and Drop
- All Sightseeing with AC TT
- Surprise gift from Tourtravelling.
The above Price doesn’t include:
- Any Train & Flight fare
- Any Transportation
- Any other meal not mentioned in price includes
- Any other destination not mentioned as per itinerary
- Any monument entrance fees, camera fees, guide charges
- Any expenses of personal nature
Things to Note
- The tour price printed is dynamic & is purely on first come first serve basis. The person booking tour early is likely to get the lowest price as communicated / offered by the Company, subject to availability of seats.
- It is mandatory to carry photo ID card (except Pan Card) while you are on tour.
- • Please do carry comfort clothing while in Goa – Shorts/T Shirts/Open footwear /Cap/ Sunglasses and sun lotion
- The vehicle used for transfers if any is not at disposal
- This is an indicative itinerary and subject to change depending upon circumstances.
- Tour-program is subject to change depending upon circumstances.
Payment and Cancellation terms
- Full payment has to be paid at least 30 days prior to departure
- For bookings less than 30 days prior to date of departure, full money is to be paid at the time of booking
- Tickets & Tour Documents would be issued 4 days prior to date of departure
- If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client:
|When a Cancellation Is made||Cancellation Charges per person|
|on or before 30 days prior to the departure of the Tour||Initial deposit amount|
|29 -15 Days prior to the departure of the Tour||50%of the Total Tour Cost|
|14 days or less prior to date of departure or a “No Show ” on the tour||100%of the Total Tour Cost.|