Arrive Amritsar on own and Proceed to your hotel. Visit Jalianwala Bagh, Golden Temple, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum, ISKCON temple. Afternoon proceed to Wagha Border. The international borderline between India and Pakistan, Wagah is always been in the news headlines of both countries. Situated in between Lahore and Amritsar, evenings in this army outpost is very charming and colourful with the “Beating the Retreat” ceremony. The pageantry and pomp, and the change of guard within a short expanse make an appealing spectacle, which grabs large gathering. The most important segment of the ceremonial parade is the bringing down of the respective flags of both countries. Tourists and the locals throng near the border to witness the ceremonial parade of the Soldiers of the two countries. When the sun sets in the horizon, the soldiers take their departure amidst the beatings of the drums and beguiles. The entire ceremony nearly takes thirty minutes. Evening is free for leisure activities. Overnight at hotel in Amritsar.
Day02: Amritsar to Dalhousie
Today after breakfast, check out from hotel and proceed for to Dalhousie. Dalhousie is a famous hill station in Himachal famous for snow capped mountains. On arrival at Dalhousie, check into your hotel evening is free for leisure activities. Overnight at hotel in Dalhousie.
Day03: Dalhousie – local sightseeing
Today after breakfast, proceed for full day tour of local sightseeing. We will cover all major sightseeing places like Panchpula, Subash baoli, Bara pathar, St Johns church, bakrota hills etc. Then we will take you to Khajjiar also known as mini Switzerland of Himachal Pradesh. Evening is free for leisure activities. Overnight at hotel in Dalhousie.
Day04: Dalhousie – Dharamshala (121 kms / approx 03 hrs)
Today after breakfast, check out from hotel and proceed for Dharamshala. On arrival at Dharamshala, check into your hotel. sightseeing tour of Dharamshala covering The Tibetan Medical centre, Church of St. John, local monasteries etc. Overnight in dharamshala
Day05: Departure at Amritsar
Today after breakfast depart for amritsar Airport/Railway station for onward journey.
Hotel Ark /Similar
Hotel Astha /Similar
Price for Couple
The above Price includes:
- Accommodation on well appointed Air-conditioned room.
- Breakfast and dinner included at the Hotel.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC Vehicle.
- Please note that AC will be switched off during hills.
- All toll taxes, parking charges, driver allowances.
- Return Flight Ahmedabad to Ahmedabad
The above Price doesn’t include
- Any other meal not mentioned in price includes.
- Any other destination not mentioned in itinerary.
- Any Pony / Doli Charges in Kufri and Chail
- Any monument entrance fees, camera fees, guide charges.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
Things to Note
- The tour price printed is dynamic & is purely on first come first serve basis. The person booking tour early is likely to get the lowest price as communicated / offered by the Company, subject to availability of seats.
- Please do carry comfort clothing while in Goa – Shorts/T Shirts/Open footwear /Cap/ Sunglasses and sun lotion
- It is mandatory to carry photo ID card (except Pan Card) while you are on tour.
- The vehicle used for transfers if any is not at disposal.
- This is an indicative itinerary and subject to change depending upon circumstances.
- Tour-program is subject to change depending upon circumstances.
Payment and Cancellation terms
- Full payment has to be paid at least 30 days prior to departure.
- For bookings less than 30 days prior to date of departure, full money is to be paid at the time of booking.
- Tickets & Tour Documents would be issued 4 days prior to date of departure.
- Please note Cancellation / Amendment request needs to reach us in writing. Any amendment received after booking will be treated as cancellation. The Cancellation policy is as follows:
|Cancellation / Amendment notice received||Cancellation Charges per person|
|Up to 30 days prior to date of departure||Initial deposit amount Minimum 7250-|
|Between 15 days to 29 days prior to departure||50% of tour cost OR Rs.7250/- whichever is higher|
All domestic Hotels/Transport rates are based on current tariff & subject to change without prior notification; the revised rates will be charged extra. All arrangements made by Tourtravelling are in the capacity of an agent only. Tourtravelling will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries, delayed or cancelled flights & acts of force majeure.