Day01: Arrive in Jodhpur
Welcome to Jodhpur, popularly known as the Blue City. Arrive from Udaipur airport / station and meet our representative. Transfer to the hotel. proceed for local sightseeing of jodhpur covering Mehrangarh Fort, Umaid Bhawan Palace and Jaswant Thada. Evening free for rest and Relax
Day 02: Jaisalmer
After morning breakfast and check out proceed to Jaisalmer and reach by afternoon. Evening Visit to the JaisalmerFort (Jaisalmer fort was built in 1156 by the Rajput ruler Jaisala. Standing proud to a height of hundred meters over the city with its 99 bastions, the fort is splendid sight in the afternoon sun. The fort is entered through a forbidding series of massive gates leading to a large courtyard. Outside the fort is the main market place called Manek Chowk. From Manek Chowk, one can walk into the lanes where the famous carved havelis are to be found).In the evening Accommodation in Well Appointed Swiss Tents as per Confirmation. Mineral Water in the Tents. Evening Tea With Snacks, Dinner & Morning Tea / Coffee With Breakfast. Camel Safari , Sun Set Point. Cultural Program, Fire Dance, Bone Fire, Group Dance, DJ Party. Overnight stay at the hotel in Jaiselmer.
Day 03: Bikaner
After morning breakfast and check out the hotel and proceed for Bikaner Local sightseeing of Bikaner covering the Junagarh Fort, Ganga Golden Jubilee Museum. While returning visit the biggest Camel Breeding centre in the world which house many species of Camels. Dinner & overnight in the Bikaner hotel.
Day04: Bikaner- Jaipur :
Morning after breakfast drop at the Jaipur Railway station or the airport
Hotel AR Excellency / similar
Hotel Sagar/ similar
Gangaur camp/ similar
Hotels are subject to availability
Price for per person
The above Price includes:
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Accommodation on well appointed Air-conditioned room.
- breakfast and Dinner at our hotel.
- One DJ party in Jaisalmer.
- One Night Stay in Desert Camp Jaisalmer.
- Pick up and drop.
- All Sightseeing with AC
- Surprise gift from Tourtravelling.
The above Price doesn’t include:
- Any Train & Flight fare.
- Any Transportation above the itinerary .
- Any other meal not mentioned in price includes.
- Any other destination not mentioned as per itinerary.
- Any monument entrance fees, camera fees, guide charges.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- GST 5%.
Things to Note
- The tour price printed is dynamic & is purely on first come first serve basis. The person booking tour early is likely to get the lowest price as communicated / offered by the Company, subject to availability of seats.
- It is mandatory to carry photo ID card (except Pan Card) while you are on tour.
- The vehicle used for transfers if any is not at disposal.
- This is an indicative itinerary and subject to change depending upon circumstances.
- Tour-program is subject to change depending upon circumstances.
Payment and Cancellation terms
- Full payment has to be paid at least 30 days prior to departure.
- For bookings less than 30 days prior to date of departure, full money is to be paid at the time of booking.
- Tickets & Tour Documents would be issued 4 days prior to date of departure.
If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client:
|When a Cancellation Is made||Cancellation Charges per person|
|on or before 30 days prior to the departure of the Tour||Initial deposit amount|
|29 -15 Days prior to the departure of the Tour||50%of the Total Tour Cost|
|14 days or less prior to date of departure or a “No Show ” on the tour||100%of the Total Tour Cost.|
All domestic Hotels/Transport rates are based on current tariff & subject to change without prior notification; the revised rates will be charged extra. All arrangements made by Tourtravelling are in the capacity of an agent only. Tourtravelling will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries, delayed or cancelled flights & acts of force majeure.