Day01: Arrive – Manali :
Welcome onboard a wonderful tour with your own Toutavelling to one of the most happening destination – Himachal! Today, we start a scenic drive from Delhi meeting point towards Manali. Enjoy the scenic beauty of enchanting Kullu Valley while you drive to Manali. In Hinduism, Manu was said to have survived a great flood that destroyed the rest of the world. He then recreated mankind in this Kullu Valley town. Boost your adrenaline rush while you enjoy White Water Rafting in the gushing waters of the Beas River (on your own). Check in at the resort and relax. Evening free to explore Manali on your own. Over night at the hotel.
Day02: In Manali – Day at leisure – reserved for excursion to Snow Point and Solang Excursion (51 K ms / approx 3.5 hours one way / on direct payment basis)
After early breakfast enjoy a breathtaking drive to Snow Point on the road to Rohthang Pass (Closed On Tuesdays). Known for its scenic beauty, Rohtang Pass holds strategic importance for India. Manali-Leh Highway, a part of NH 21, transverses Rohtang Pass. The name Rohtang means ‘ground of corpses’ due to the number of people who lost their lives trying to cross it. Besides Lahaul and Spiti, Rohtang Pass also serves as the gateway to Pangi and the valley of Leh. The Pass offers beautiful sights of glaciers, peaks, Lahaul Valley and the Chandra River. The twin peaks of Geypan are also visible from Rohtang.
Later visit the famous Solang Valley. Solang Valley, locally known as Solang Nullah, is renowned as the preferred location for adventure activities in Himachal Pradesh. For those who love the rush of adrenaline; there is no place better than Solang in Kullu Valley to indulge in parachuting, paragliding, skating and zorbing. It is 8500 feet above mean sea level. Solang is not just about adventure activities. Its lush greenery, apple orchards, snowcapped peaks and lakes attracts lacs of visitors. Return to hotel by the evening. Enjoy Dinner and overnight in hotel.
Day03: In Manali –Local Sight Seeing:
Today morning after breakfast visit Hadimba Temple Manu Mandir Vashisth Kund. Hadimba temple Also known as the Doongri Temple is a four-tiered pagoda-like wooden temple standing in deodar trees and has beautiful carvings on its ornamental door. Dedicated to Hadimba the wife of Bhim this temple is the venue for an annual fair held during May. Manu Mandir situated in the old Manali region this might be the only temple of Manu in India. The greasy pebbled sand stone trails that lead to the temple premises is very enchanting. Vashishta Springs are located across the Beas river about 3 km away from Manali at an altitude of 1982 meters (6200 feet) and are the natural Sulphur hot springs. Enjoy the evening on the mall road where you can buy souvenirs and handicrafts (on your own). Overnight in hotel.
Day04: Transfer to Delhi
Today after breakfast wave a goodbye to Manali and drive to Chandigarh . The tour ends with happy memories!!!
END OF TOUR / SERVICES
|PREMIUM PACKAGE PER COUPLE No. Of Tourists & Suggested Vehicle||HOTEL||STAY|
|Price for per Couple
The above Price includes:
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation on well appointed Air-conditioned room.
- Pick up and drop Bus stand.
- Breakfast and Dinner included at Hotel.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC Vehicle.
- Please note that AC will be switched off during hills.
- All toll taxes, parking charges, driver allowances.
- Return Volvo Tickets .
Theabove Price doesn’t include
- Any other meal not mentioned in price includes.
- Any other destination not mentioned in itinerary.
- Any Pony / Doli Charges in Kufri and Chail
- Any monument entrance fees, camera fees, guide charges.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
Things to Note:
- Please note rooms are subject to availability. We are not holding any rooms.
- Jhakoo Temple is situated on the Mall Road in Shimla. Tourist vehicles are not allowed on the Mall Road and hence the clients have to hire local vehicles on sharing basis and direct payment basis. Jhakoo Temple being on a hill, it’s advisable to visit the same before dark. Clients can visit the temple first and then enjoy their time on Mall Road.
- In Naldehra and Kufri, beyond the car parking, it is advisable to hire a pony on direct payment basis because of the bad road conditions; though it’s a short distance and can be trekked on foot.
- Few hotels / resorts used in the packages are located on the outskirts of the towns; specifically selected to avoid crowed areas and traffic congestions in the peak season.
- You can hire the snow-wears on the way to Snow Point, Manali on direct payment basis.
- Please consult driver / local representative for next day’s sightseeing schedule / Transfers timings. If any passenger fails to follow timings given to him, then he may miss that particular sightseeing / transfers and Tourtravelling will not be responsible to arrange the same. He / She Needs to arrange the same on direct payment basis.
- Excursion to snow point will be organized by local vehicles as a rule by Himachal Local Taxi Union.
- It is mandatory to carry photo ID card (except Pan Card) while you are on tour.
All domestic Hotels/Transport rates are based on current tariff & subject to change without prior notification; the revised rates will be charged extra. All arrangements made by TOURTRAVELLING are in the capacity of an agent only. TOURTRAVELLING will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries, delayed or cancelled flights & acts of force majuere.