Day1: Arrive Jaipur
Arrive at Jaipur railway station and transfer to the hotel. proceed to trip city tour of Jaipur visit the magnificent Amber Palace See the Largest Cannon on Wheels in the World, and old cannon foundry at Jaigarh.Visit to the Kanak Vrindavan Temple in the valley of flowers. ). Visit the various museums inside the City Palace and the ancient observatory, Jantar Mantar. Pay a visit to the Govind Deoji Temple, housing the patron deity of Jaipur. Evening free for shopping, and overnight stay in Hotel in Jaipur.
breakfast in the hotel and proceed to Bikaner and on the way going to ajmer and pushkar. Rao Bikaji founded the desert city of Bikaner in the 15th century. The city offers an escape from the hustle-bustle of the urban city life. Arrive in Bikaner and transfer to the hotel. Later visit Shiv Bari Temple (Fortified by a high wall the temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva. Maharaja Doongar Singh constructed it in the ninth century in the memory of his father Maharaj Lall Singhji) and Deshnok Temple (Deshnok is a small village situated 32 km south from Bikaner city along the Jodhpur Road. It is connected by national highway and rail. It is a pilgrim centre of Karni Mata. Karni Mata, considered as an incarnation of Goddess Durga lived here in the fourteenth century and performed many miracles. Originally the village was called ‘dus- nok’ meaning ten corners as it was formed by taking ten corners of ten villages). Overnight stay in Bikaner.
Day 03: Bikaner – Jaisalmer
After morning breakfast and check out proceed to Jaisalmer and reach by afternoon. Evening Visit to the JaisalmerFort (Jaisalmer fort was built in 1156 by the Rajput ruler Jaisala. Standing proud to a height of hundred meters over the city with its 99 bastions, the fort is splendid sight in the afternoon sun. The fort is entered through a forbidding series of massive gates leading to a large courtyard. Outside the fort is the main market place called Manek Chowk. From Manek Chowk, one can walk into the lanes where the famous carved havelis are to be found). In the evening proceed to Accommodation in Well Appointed Tents as per Confirmation. Mineral Water in the Tents. Evening Tea With Snacks, Dinner & Morning Tea / Coffee With Breakfast. Camel Safari , Sun Set Point. Cultural Program, Fire Dance, Bone Fire, Group Dance, DJ Party. Overnight stay at the hotel in Jaiselmer.
Day 04: Jaisalmer to Udaipur
After early breakfast drive for Udaipur and transfer to the hotel. Udaipur is one of the most romantic cities of world, also known as the Venice of East. Overnight in Udaipur.
Day 05: Udaipur
After early breakfast drive for Udaipur. today enjoy a full day tour that include visit to City Palace, Jag Mandir Island, Jagdish Temple, Bharatiya Lok Kala Mandal, Moti mangri, Maharana Pratap Memorial, Sahelion Ki Bari, Fateh Sagar Lake, Lake Pichola. Overnight in Udaipur.
Day6: Depart Rail Station
After breakfast and transfer to the Railway station for the onward journey.
The Lalit /similar
Vista Hotel /similar
Chokhi Dhani Desert /similar
Ananta Hotel /similar
Hotels are subject to availability
price of a couple
The above Price includes:
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Accommodation on well appointed Air-conditioned room.
- Breakfast and Dinner at our hotel.
- One DJ party in Jaisalmer.
- One Night Stay in Desert Camp Jaisalmer.
- Pick up and drop.
- All Sightseeing with AC Vehicle.
- Surprise gift from Tourtravelling.
The above Price doesn’t include:
- Any Train & Flight fare.
- Any Transportation.
- Any other meal not mentioned in price includes.
- Any other destination not mentioned as per itinerary.
- Any monument entrance fees, camera fees, guide charges.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
Things to Note
- The tour price printed is dynamic & is purely on first come first serve basis. The person booking tour early is likely to get the lowest price as communicated / offered by the Company, subject to availability of seats.
- It is mandatory to carry photo ID card (except Pan Card) while you are on tour.
- The vehicle used for transfers if any is not at disposal.
- This is an indicative itinerary and subject to change depending upon circumstances.
- Tour-program is subject to change depending upon circumstances.
Payment and Cancellation terms
- Full payment has to be paid at least 30 days prior to departure.
- For bookings less than 30 days prior to date of departure, full money is to be paid at the time of booking.
- Tickets & Tour Documents would be issued 4 days prior to date of departure.
If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client:
|When a Cancellation Is made||Cancellation Charges per person|
|on or before 30 days prior to the departure of the Tour||Initial deposit amount|
|29 -15 Days prior to the departure of the Tour||50%of the Total Tour Cost|
|14 days or less prior to date of departure or a “No Show ” on the tour||100%of the Total Tour Cost.|
All domestic Hotels/Transport rates are based on current tariff & subject to change without prior notification; the revised rates will be charged extra. All arrangements made by Tourtravelling are in the capacity of an agent only. Tourtravelling will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries, delayed or cancelled flights & acts of force majeure.