Day 01: Arrive Shimla
Arrive Shimla , bus Stand and depart for hotel by cab. Shimla the state capital of Himachal Pradesh is surrounded by pine deodar, oak and rhododendron forests. Shimla was also the summer capital of the British Raj.
DAY 02: Shimla – Excursion to Kufri – Shimla Local sightseeing
Arrive Shimla and check into your hotel. After breakfast, proceed for half day excursion to Kufri. Kufri is famous for skiing during winter. You can enjoy Himalayan zoo at Kufri. You can also enjoy taking photographs in traditional Himachali Dress. Later proceed for half day sightseeing of Shimla town. We will cover Vice Regal Lodge, Christ Church, Jakhoo Temple, Mall road, Lakkad Bazar. You can enjoy shopping at mall road and lakkad bazaar. Both the places are famous for antiques and wooden artifacts. Evening is free for leisure activities. Overnight at hotel in Shimla
Day03: Shimla onto bus stand
After breakfast depart for the bus stand. END OF TOUR / SERVICES
|PREMIUM PACKAGE PER COUPLE No. Of Tourists & Suggested Vehicle||HOTEL||STAY|
Hotel Paradise /Similar
|Price for per Couple||17500/-|
The above Price includes:
- Accommodation on well appointed Air-conditioned room.
- Breakfast and dinner included at the Hotel.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC Vehicle.
- Please note that AC will be switched off during hills.
- All toll taxes, parking charges, driver allowances.
- Pick Up and drop at Bus stand.
- Return Volvo Tickets.
The above Price doesn’t include
- Any other meal not mentioned in price includes.
- Any other destination not mentioned in itinerary.
- Any Pony / Doli Charges in Kufri and Chail
- Any monument entrance fees, camera fees, guide charges.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
Things to Note
- The tour price printed is dynamic & is purely on first come first serve basis. The person booking tour early is likely to get the lowest price as communicated / offered by the Company, subject to availability of seats.
- Please do carry comfort clothing while in Goa – Shorts/T Shirts/Open footwear /Cap/ Sunglasses and sun lotion
- It is mandatory to carry photo ID card (except Pan Card) while you are on tour.
- The vehicle used for transfers if any is not at disposal.
- This is an indicative itinerary and subject to change depending upon circumstances.
- Tour-program is subject to change depending upon circumstances.
Payment and Cancellation terms
- Full payment has to be paid at least 30 days prior to departure.
- For bookings less than 30 days prior to date of departure, full money is to be paid at the time of booking.
- Tickets & Tour Documents would be issued 4 days prior to date of departure.
If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client:
|When a Cancellation Is made||Cancellation Charges per person|
|on or before 30 days prior to the departure of the Tour||Initial deposit amount|
|29 -15 Days prior to the departure of the Tour||50%of the Total Tour Cost|
|14 days or less prior to date of departure or a “No Show ” on the tour||100%of the Total Tour Cost.|
All domestic Hotels/Transport rates are based on current tariff & subject to change without prior notification; the revised rates will be charged extra. All arrangements made by Tourtravelling are in the capacity of an agent only. Tourtravelling will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries, delayed or cancelled flights & acts of force majeure.