Day01: Arrive delhi, drive to Nainital :
On arrival at delhi bus stand, you will be met by our representative / driver who will help you to board your vehicle. Later proceed for Nainital. On arrival at Nainital, check into your hotel. Evening is free for leisure activities. Overnight at hotel in Nainital.
Day02: Nainital (Local Sightseeing)
After breakfast, we will proceed for Nainital local sightseeing covering Himalayan zoo, snow view point and Naina Devi temple. You may enjoy boating (On Own) in the evening in Naini lake. Enjoy shopping at mall road near Naini Lake. Evening is free for leisure activities. Overnight at hotel in Nainital.
Day03: Nainital – to Delhi Departure
Morning you depart for Delhi. You will be transferred to the airport / railway station in time to proceed to your onward destinatio
Hotel Rio Grand/ similar
Price for per person
9999/- On double sharing
The above Price includes:
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Accommodation on well appointed Air-conditioned room.
- Breakfast and Dinner at Hotel.
- Please note that AC will be switched off during hills.
- Sightseeing by AC
- Pick up and Drop
The above Price doesn’t include:
- Any or flight & Train fare .
- Any other meal not mentioned in price includes.
- Any other destination not mentioned in itinerary.
- Any monument entrance fees, camera fees, guide charges.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- GST @ 5% .
Things to Note
- The tour price printed is dynamic & is purely on first come first serve basis. The person booking tour early is likely to get the lowest price as communicated / offered by the Company, subject to availability of seats.
- Please do carry comfort clothing while in Goa – Shorts/T Shirts/Open footwear /Cap/ Sunglasses and sun lotion
- It is mandatory to carry photo ID card (except Pan Card) while you are on tour.
- The vehicle used for transfers if any is not at disposal.
- This is an indicative itinerary and subject to change depending upon circumstances.
- Tour-program is subject to change depending upon circumstances
Payment and Cancellation terms
- Full payment has to be paid at least 30 days prior to departure.
- For bookings less than 30 days prior to date of departure, full money is to be paid at the time of booking.
- Tickets & Tour Documents would be issued 4 days prior to date of departure.
If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client:
|When a Cancellation Is made||Cancellation Charges per person|
|on or before 30 days prior to the departure of the Tour||Initial deposit amount|
|29 -15 Days prior to the departure of the Tour||50%of the Total Tour Cost|
|14 days or less prior to date of departure or a “No Show ” on the tour||100%of the Total Tour Cost.|
All domestic Hotels/Transport rates are based on current tariff & subject to change without prior notification; the revised rates will be charged extra. All arrangements made by Tourtravelling are in the capacity of an agent only. Tourtravelling will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries, delayed or cancelled flights & acts of force majeure.