Day01: Arrive Delhi, drive to Corbett :
On arrival at Delhi railway station / airport, you will be met by our representative / driver who will help you to board your vehicle at Corbett National park. Jim Corbett National Park is India’s First National Park home to a large variety of Flora and Fauna .It is the oldest National Park in India. Spend the evening at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
You can choose for early morning jeep safari (Directly payable at Hotel). Return back to hotel for breakfast. Later proceed for the Garjiya Devi Temple. Rest of the time free at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel
Day03: Jim Corbett to Auli
On the 3rd day after breakfast, start your drive to Auli. Lying between the altitude range of 2500 m to2050 m, Auli is one of premier Skiing Resort in India. If you do not wish to travel by road, the other option is to take the 3.9 km cable car ride. The longest cable car ride in Asia, it takes you to a scenic Ski resort. On the way, treat your eyes to the mesmerizing views of the surroundings. On arriving, complete the check-in. Later on, you can enjoy Skiing on the slopes of Auli with the assistance of the resort’s instructors. The day is going to be an exciting one. Overnight stay at one of the resorts in Auli.
Day 4: Auli
You can partake in Skiing at Auli, on a full board basis. Skiing equipment will be made available to you. If you are a beginner, you are going to get full assistance. The ski slopes offer a panoramic view of high Himalayan peaks including Nanda Devi, 7818 m. A 500 m long ski-lift and an 800 m long chair-lift connect the upper and lower snow slopes of Auli.
You can visit Gurso Bugyal, a picturesque location from where you get to enjoy magnificent views of Trishul Peak, Dron Parvat and Nanda Devi adding on to its beauty is the green surrounding that makes it look more enthralling. Within close vicinity, lies Chattrakund, a pristine lake that is known for its crystal clear blue waters. It is also an ideal picnic spot for those who love nature and its silence. Another important attraction you may visit in Auli is Auli Artificial Lake which is one of the highest man-made lakes in the World. Surrounded by mighty peaks of Himalayas, the lake was developed by government to produce artificial snow. Overnight stay in Auli.
Day05: Auli – Mussoorie
Today after breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed toward the beautiful hill station Mussoorie. On arrival in Mussoorie Check in the hotel and after some rest, you may explore the famous mall road in the evening. You can enjoy shopping at mall road. Overnight at hotel in Mussoorie.
Day06: Mussoorie Sightseeing:
Today after breakfast, proceed for local sightseeing tour of Mussoorie and visit Kempty Falls, Camel Back Road, Lal Tibba and Gun Hill. One can also take the ropeway (on direct payment basis). Evening free leisure for Individual activities. Overnight stay in Mussoorie.
Day07: Departure the airport/station
Morning you depart for Dehradun. You will be transferred to the airport / railway station in time to proceed to your onward destination
|Jim Corbett||Holidays Highlight/ similar||02 NIGHT|
Himalayan Abode / similar
Hotel Bharat New place/Similar
Price for per adults
The above Price includes:
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Accommodation on well appointed Air-conditioned room.
- Breakfast and Dinner at Hotel.
- Please note that AC will be switched off during hills.
- Sightseeing by AC
- Railway station/Air port Pick up and Drop transfer.
The above Price doesn’t include:
- Any or flight & Train fare .
- Any other meal not mentioned in price includes.
- Any other destination not mentioned in itinerary.
- Any monument entrance fees, camera fees, guide charges.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
Things to Note
- The tour price printed is dynamic & is purely on first come first serve basis. The person booking tour early is likely to get the lowest price as communicated / offered by the Company, subject to availability of seats.
- Please do carry comfort clothing while in Goa – Shorts/T Shirts/Open footwear /Cap/ Sunglasses and sun lotion
- It is mandatory to carry photo ID card (except Pan Card) while you are on tour.
- The vehicle used for transfers if any is not at disposal.
- This is an indicative itinerary and subject to change depending upon circumstances.
- Tour-program is subject to change depending upon circumstances
Payment and Cancellation terms
- Full payment has to be paid at least 30 days prior to departure.
- For bookings less than 30 days prior to date of departure, full money is to be paid at the time of booking.
- Tickets & Tour Documents would be issued 4 days prior to date of departure.
- Please note Cancellation / Amendment request needs to reach us in writing. Any amendment received after booking will be treated as cancellation. The Cancellation policy is as follows:
|Cancellation / Amendment notice received||Cancellation Charges per person|
|Up to 30 days prior to date of departure||Initial deposit amount Minimum 2000-|
|Between 15 days to 29 days prior to departure||50% of tour cost OR Rs.5990/- whichever is higher|
All domestic Hotels/Transport rates are based on current tariff & subject to change without prior notification; the revised rates will be charged extra. All arrangements made by TOURTRAVELLING are in the capacity of an agent only. TOURTRAVELLING will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries, delayed or cancelled flights & acts of force majeure.