Is referred to as the “Venice of the East”, the “Most Romantic City of India” and the “Kashmir of Rajasthan” (a reference to Dal Lake) and not without reason. Tourists flock to this enchanting old & modern town in the heart of the Aravalli Mountains, which offers three interconnected lakes within the town – the Fateh Sagar Lake, the Lake Pichhola and the smaller Swaroop Sagar Lake; along with forts, palaces, temples, gardens, mountains and narrow lanes lines withdrawn with stalls, relives the reminisces of a heroic past, valor and chivalry.
Arrive at Udaipur airport / Railway station and transfer to the hotel. Udaipur is one of the most romantic cities of world, also known as the Venice of East. Overnight in Udaipur.
After early breakfast drive for Udaipur. today enjoy a full day tour that include visit to City Palace, Jag Mandir Island, Jagdish Temple, Bharatiya Lok Kala Mandal, Moti mangri, Maharana Pratap Memorial, Sahelion Ki Bari, Fateh Sagar Lake, Lake Pichola. Overnight in Udaipur.
After breakfast, check out & transfer to the airport/station.
|Udaipur||Hotel Dayal / similar||2 Night 3 Days|
Price for per person if 2 person
INR 6,000/- person
Price for per person if 4 person
INR 4,500/- Person
Price for per person if 6 person
INR 3,799/- Person
Price for per person if more then 10 person
INR 3,600/- Person
The above Price includes:
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Accommodation on well appointed Swiss Tent or Hotel
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- Pick up and drop
- All Sightseeing with AC Cab
The above Price doesn’t include:
- Any Train & Flight fare
- Any Transportation
- Any other meal not mentioned in price includes
- Any other destination not mentioned as per itinerary
- Any monument entrance fees, camera fees, guide charges
- Any expenses of personal nature
Things to Note
- The tour price printed is dynamic & is purely on first come first serve basis. The person booking tour early is likely to get the lowest price as communicated / offered by the Company, subject to availability of seats.
- It is mandatory to carry photo ID card (except Pan Card) while you are on tour.
- The vehicle used for transfers if any is not at disposal
- This is an indicative itinerary and subject to change depending upon circumstances.
- Tour-program is subject to change depending upon circumstances.
Payment and Cancellation terms
- Full payment has to be paid at least 30 days prior to departure
- For bookings less than 30 days prior to date of departure, full money is to be paid at the time of booking
- Tickets & Tour Documents would be issued 4 days prior to date of departure
- If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client:
|When a Cancellation Is made||Cancellation Charges per person|
|on or before 30 days prior to the departure of the Tour||Initial deposit amount|
|29 -15 Days prior to the departure of the Tour||50%of the Total Tour Cost|
|14 days or less prior to date of departure or a “No Show ” on the tour||100%of the Total Tour Cost.|