Folklore of heroism and romance resound from the formidable monuments that majestically stand to tell the tale of a bygone era. The magic of vibrant Rajasthan – its rich heritage, colourful culture, exciting desert safaris, shining sand-dunes, amazing variety lush forests and varied wildlife – makes it a destination nonpareil. Rajasthan is often portrayed as one vast open-air museum, with its relics so well preserved that it delights even the most sceptical traveller.
Arrive at Jaipur railway station and transfer to the hotel. proceed for local sightseeing of Pink City, the Jaipur of old. Drive through the Johari Bazaar to the Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds). and overnight stay in Hotel in Jaipur
Have breakfast in the hotel and proceed to trip city tour of Jaipur visit the magnificent Amber Palace See the Largest Cannon on Wheels in the World, and old cannon foundry at Jaigarh.Visit to the Kanak Vrindavan Temple in the valley of flowers. ). Visit the various museums inside the City Palace and the ancient observatory, Jantar Mantar. Pay a visit to the Govind Deoji Temple, housing the patron deity of Jaipur. Evening free for shopping, and overnight stay in Hotel in Jaipur.
After morning breakfast and check out the hotel and proceed for Bikaner Local sightseeing of Bikaner covering the Junagarh Fort, Ganga Golden Jubilee Museum. While returning visit the biggest Camel Breeding centre in the world which house many species of Camels. Dinner & overnight in the Bikaner hotel.
After morning breakfast and check out proceed to Jaisalmer and reach by afternoon. Evening Visit to the JaisalmerFort (Jaisalmer fort was built in 1156 by the Rajput ruler Jaisala. Standing proud to a height of hundred meters over the city with its 99 bastions, the fort is splendid sight in the afternoon sun. The fort is entered through a forbidding series of massive gates leading to a large courtyard. Outside the fort is the main market place called Manek Chowk. From Manek Chowk, one can walk into the lanes where the famous carved havelis are to be found). Overnight stay at the hotel in Jaisalmer.
Morning after breakfast and check out proceed to Accommodation in Well Appointed Swiss Luxurious Tents as per Confirmation. Mineral Water in the Tents. Evening Tea With Snacks, Dinner & Morning Tea / Coffee With Breakfast. Camel Safari, Sun Set Point. Cultural Program, Fire Dance, Bone Fire, Group Dance, DJ Party. Overnight stay at the hotel in Jaiselmer.
After breakfast drive to Jodhpur; Arrive to the Blue City – Jodhpur and transfer to your hotel. An oasis in the arid Thar Desert, Jodhpur is the second largest city in the state of Rajasthan. Representing this colorful city with shades of blue, Forts and palaces, temples and havelis, culture and tradition, spices and fabrics, Jodhpur has them all and in plenty. Overnight stay in Hotel.
After breakfast, proceed to Udaipur, transfer & check in to the hote. Udaipur is one of the most romantic cities of world, also known as the Venice of East. Overnight in Udaipur.
After early breakfast drive for Udaipur. today enjoy a full day tour that include visit to City Palace, Jag Mandir Island, Jagdish Temple, Bharatiya Lok Kala Mandal, Moti mangri, Maharana Pratap Memorial, Sahelion Ki Bari, Fateh Sagar Lake, Lake Pichola. Overnight in Udaipur.
After breakfast transfer to the Railway station/airport for the onward journey.
|Jaipur||Anokhi Hotel/similar||02 Night|
|Jodhpur||Hotel Fun world/similar||01 Night|
|Bikaner||Hotel Banwari place/ similar||01 Night|
|Jaisalmer||Jharokha Inn/similar||01 Night|
|Jaisalmer||Bhathi camp/similar||01 Night|
|Udaipur||Hotel Rajshree /similar||02 Night|
Price for per person if 2 person
INR 20,500/- person
Price for per person if 4 person
INR 15,300/- Person
Price for per person if 6 person
INR 13,399/- Person
Price for per person if more then 10 person
INR 13,000/- Person
The above Price includes:
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Accommodation on well appointed Air-conditioned room.
- Breakfast at our hotel
- Pick up and Drop
- All Sightseeing with AC TT
- Surprise gift from Tourtravelling.
The above Price doesn’t include:
- Any Train & Flight fare
- Any Transportation
- Any other meal not mentioned in price includes
- Any other destination not mentioned as per itinerary
- Any monument entrance fees, camera fees, guide charges
- Any expenses of personal nature
Things to Note
- The tour price printed is dynamic & is purely on first come first serve basis. The person booking tour early is likely to get the lowest price as communicated / offered by the Company, subject to availability of seats.
- It is mandatory to carry photo ID card (except Pan Card) while you are on tour.
- • Please do carry comfort clothing while in Goa – Shorts/T Shirts/Open footwear /Cap/ Sunglasses and sun lotion
- The vehicle used for transfers if any is not at disposal
- This is an indicative itinerary and subject to change depending upon circumstances.
- Tour-program is subject to change depending upon circumstances.
Payment and Cancellation terms
- Full payment has to be paid at least 30 days prior to departure
- For bookings less than 30 days prior to date of departure, full money is to be paid at the time of booking
- Tickets & Tour Documents would be issued 4 days prior to date of departure
- If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client:
|When a Cancellation Is made||Cancellation Charges per person|
|on or before 30 days prior to the departure of the Tour||Initial deposit amount|
|29 -15 Days prior to the departure of the Tour||50%of the Total Tour Cost|
|14 days or less prior to date of departure or a “No Show ” on the tour||100%of the Total Tour Cost.|