Jaipur is the largest city in Rajasthan and was built in the eighteenth century by Sawai Jai Singh as India’s first planned city. Jaipur is a major tourist attraction amongst Indian as well as international travellers. It belongs to the tourist Golden Triangle of Delhi, Jaipur and Agra. It hosts several attractions like the City Palace, Govind Dev ji Temple, Vidhan Sabha, Birla Temple, several massive Rajput forts and so on. It also serves as a stepping stone for travelers heading to the desert cities of Jodhpur and Jaisalmer.
Arrive at Jaipur railway station or airport and transfer to the hotel and Enjoy proceed to trip city tour of Jaipur visit the magnificent Amber Palace See the Largest Cannon on Wheels in the World, and old cannon foundry at Jaigarh.Visit to the Kanak Vrindavan Temple in the valley of flowers. ). overnight stay in Hotel.
Have breakfast in the hotel and proceed to Visit the various museums inside the City Palace and the ancient observatory, Jantar Mantar. Pay a visit to the Govind Deoji Temple, housing the patron deity of Jaipur. Evening free for shopping, and overnight stay in Hotel in Jaipur.
After breakfast, transfer to the airport/station.
|Jaipur||Hotel Livinn street/similr||2 Night 3 Days|
Price for per person if 2 person
INR 6,500/- person
Price for per person if 4 person
INR 4,300/- Person
Price for per person if 6 person
INR 3,999/- Person
Price for per person if more then 10 person
INR 3,700/- Person
The above Price includes:
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Accommodation on well appointed Swiss Tent or Hotel
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- Pick up and drop
- All Sightseeing with AC Cab
The above Price doesn’t include:
- Any Train & Flight fare
- Any Transportation
- Any other meal not mentioned in price includes
- Any other destination not mentioned as per itinerary
- Any monument entrance fees, camera fees, guide charges
- Any expenses of personal nature
- GST @ 3.09%
Things to Note
- The tour price printed is dynamic & is purely on first come first serve basis. The person booking tour early is likely to get the lowest price as communicated / offered by the Company, subject to availability of seats.
- It is mandatory to carry photo ID card (except Pan Card) while you are on tour.
- The vehicle used for transfers if any is not at disposal
- This is an indicative itinerary and subject to change depending upon circumstances.
- Tour-program is subject to change depending upon circumstances.
Payment and Cancellation terms
- Full payment has to be paid at least 30 days prior to departure
- For bookings less than 30 days prior to date of departure, full money is to be paid at the time of booking
- Tickets & Tour Documents would be issued 4 days prior to date of departure
- If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client:
|When a Cancellation Is made||Cancellation Charges per person|
|on or before 30 days prior to the departure of the Tour||Initial deposit amount|
|29 -15 Days prior to the departure of the Tour||50%of the Total Tour Cost|
|14 days or less prior to date of departure or a “No Show ” on the tour||100%of the Total Tour Cost.|