Folklore of heroism and romance resound from the formidable monuments that majestically stand to tell the tale of a bygone era. The magic of vibrant Rajasthan – its rich heritage, colourful culture, exciting desert safaris, shining sand-dunes, amazing variety lush forests and varied wildlife – makes it a destination nonpareil. Rajasthan is often portrayed as one vast open-air museum, with its relics so well preserved that it delights even the most sceptical traveller.
Arrive at Jaipur airport/railway station and transfer to the hotel. proceed for local sightseeing of Pink City, the Jaipur of old. Drive through the Johari Bazaar to the Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds). and overnight stay in Hotel in Jaipur
Have breakfast in the hotel and proceed to trip city tour of Jaipur visit the magnificent Amber Palace See the Largest Cannon on Wheels in the World, and old cannon foundry at Jaigarh.Visit to the Kanak Vrindavan Temple in the valley of flowers. ). Visit the various museums inside the City Palace and the ancient observatory, Jantar Mantar. Pay a visit to the Govind Deoji Temple, housing the patron deity of Jaipur. Evening free for shopping, and overnight stay in Hotel in Jaipur.
Depart for the desert city of Bikaner after breakfast. Rao Bikaji founded the desert city of Bikaner in the 15th century. The city offers an escape from the hustle-bustle of the urban city life. Arrive in Bikaner and transfer to the hotel. Later visit Shiv Bari Temple (Fortified by a high wall the temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva. Maharaja Doongar Singh constructed it in the ninth century in the memory of his father Maharaj Lall Singhji) and Deshnok Temple (Deshnok is a small village situated 32 km south from Bikaner city along the Jodhpur Road. It is connected by national highway and rail. It is a pilgrim centre of Karni Mata. Karni Mata, considered as an incarnation of Goddess Durga lived here in the fourteenth century and performed many miracles. Originally the village was called ‘dus- nok’ meaning ten corners as it was formed by taking ten corners of ten villages). Overnight stay in Bikaner.
After morning breakfast and check out proceed to Jaisalmer and reach by afternoon. Evening Visit to the JaisalmerFort (Jaisalmer fort was built in 1156 by the Rajput ruler Jaisala. Standing proud to a height of hundred meters over the city with its 99 bastions, the fort is splendid sight in the afternoon sun. The fort is entered through a forbidding series of massive gates leading to a large courtyard. Outside the fort is the main market place called Manek Chowk. From Manek Chowk, one can walk into the lanes where the famous carved havelis are to be found). Overnight stay at the hotel in Jaisalmer.
Morning after breakfast and check out proceed to Accommodation in Well Appointed Tents as per Confirmation. Mineral Water in the Tents. Evening Tea With Snacks, Dinner & Morning Tea / Coffee With Breakfast. Camel Safari , Sun Set Point. Cultural Program, Fire Dance, Bone Fire, Group Dance, DJ Party. Overnight stay at the hotel in Jaiselmer.
After morning breakfast and check out proceed to Jodhpur, popularly known as the Blue City. Transfer to the hotel. Later proceed to visit the famous monument in Jodhpur, the mighty Mehrangarh Fort. Rest of the evening is free for shopping. Overnight stay in the hotel.
After early breakfast drive for Udaipur and transfer to the hotel. Udaipur is one of the most romantic cities of world, also known as the Venice of East. visit to City Palace, Jag Mandir Island, Jagdish Temple, Bharatiya Lok Kala Mandal, Moti mangri, Maharana Pratap Memorial, Sahelion Ki Bari, Fateh Sagar Lake, Lake Pichola. Overnight in Udaipur.
After breakfast and transfer to the udaipur airport for the onward journey.
|Jaipur||Hotel Livinn /similar||02 Night|
|Jaisalmer||Hotel Manant inn/similar||01 Night|
|Jaisalmerr||Kurja Camp/similar||01 Night|
|Jodhpur||Hotel Fun world /similar||01 Night|
|Udaipur||Hotel North star / similar||01 Night|
|Bikaner||Banwari Place/ Similar||01 Night|
Price for per person if 1 person
INR 20,000/- person
Price for per person if 2 person
INR 13,000/- Person
Price for per person if 3 person
INR 12,000/- Person
Price for per person if more then 4 person
INR 11,000/- Person
The above Price includes:
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Accommodation on well appointed Air-conditioned room.
- Breakfast at our hotel
- one Night DJ Party in Jaisalmer
- Pick up and Drop
- All Sightseeing with AC TT
- Surprise gift from Tourtravelling.
The above Price doesn’t include:
- Any Train & Flight fare
- Any Transportation
- Any other meal not mentioned in price includes
- Any other destination not mentioned as per itinerary
- Any monument entrance fees, camera fees, guide charges
- Any expenses of personal nature
Things to Note
- The tour price printed is dynamic & is purely on first come first serve basis. The person booking tour early is likely to get the lowest price as communicated / offered by the Company, subject to availability of seats.
- It is mandatory to carry photo ID card (except Pan Card) while you are on tour.
- • Please do carry comfort clothing while in Goa – Shorts/T Shirts/Open footwear /Cap/ Sunglasses and sun lotion
- The vehicle used for transfers if any is not at disposal
- This is an indicative itinerary and subject to change depending upon circumstances.
- Tour-program is subject to change depending upon circumstances.
Payment and Cancellation terms
- Full payment has to be paid at least 30 days prior to departure
- For bookings less than 30 days prior to date of departure, full money is to be paid at the time of booking
- Tickets & Tour Documents would be issued 4 days prior to date of departure
- If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client:
|When a Cancellation Is made||Cancellation Charges per person|
|on or before 30 days prior to the departure of the Tour||Initial deposit amount|
|29 -15 Days prior to the departure of the Tour||50%of the Total Tour Cost|
|14 days or less prior to date of departure or a “No Show ” on the tour||100%of the Total Tour Cost.|