The land of gods, the home of Himalayas and truly a paradise on earth, allures everyone from everywhere. The fresh air, the pure water, the chilling snow, the adverting mountains, the scenic beauty, the small villages, the simpler people and a tougher lifestyle are main features of this region. Traditional Hindu lore describes Uttarakhand as “Devbhumi” (Land of God), and they hold many important pilgrimage places. Just as importantly, the trouble and effort that it took the faithful to reach these places was seen as a means to help cleanse one’s soul, just as beating wet clothes against a rock knocked out all the dirt.
On arrival at Delhi railway station / airport, you will be met by our representative / driver who will help you to board our vehicle. Later proceed for for Nainital driver who will help you to board our vehicle. Later proceed for Nainital. On arrival at Nainital, check into your hotel. Evening is free for leisure activities. Overnight at hotel in Nainital.
After breakfast, we will proceed for Nainital local sightseeing covering Himalayan zoo, snow view point and Naina Devi temple. You may enjoy boating (On Own) in the evening in Naini lake. Enjoy shopping at mall road near Naini Lake. Evening is free for leisure activities. Overnight at hotel in Nainital.
After breakfast check out from the hotel and depart for Ranikhet. On arrival check into your hotel. After some rest, Visit beautiful and charming Chaubatia Gardens. Later proceed for Haidakhan Temple. The splendid view of the gigantic Himalayan peaks are clearly visible from Haidakhan Temple Evening is free for leisure activities. Overnight at hotel in Ranikhet.
After breakfast procced to Kausani visit Anasakti Ashram, Lakshmi Ashram, Sumitranandan pant Gallery, Kausani tea estate,Tea Garden, Tea Factory, Anashakti Ashram and Kausani local Market.Back to the Resort leisure rest, dinner & over Night stay at the Hotel.
After breakfast check out from the hotel and depart for Corbett National park. Jim Corbett National Park is India’s First National Park home to a large variety of Flora and Fauna .It is the oldest National Park in India. Spend the evening at leisure. You can choose for Afternoon jeep safari (Directly payable at Hotel). Overnight stay at hotel in Corbett.
Today after breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed toward the beautiful hill station Mussoorie. On arrival in Mussoorie Check in the hotel and after some rest, you may explore the famous mall road in the evening. You can enjoy shopping at mall road. Overnight at hotel in Mussoorie.
Today after breakfast, proceed for local sightseeing tour of Mussoorie and visit Kempty Falls, Camel Back Road, Lal Tibba and Gun Hill. One can also take the ropeway (on direct payment basis). Evening free leisure for Individual activities. Overnight stay in Mussoorie.
Morning you depart for Delhi. You will be transferred to the airport / railway station in time to proceed to your onward destination
|Jim Corbett||Holiday Highlight/ similar||01 Night|
|Nainital||Rio Grand/ similar||02 Night|
|Ranikhet||PARIJAT RETREAT BY PARIJAT HOTELS AND RESORTS / similar||01 Night|
|Kausani||Nature’s Valley Resort/ similar||01 Night|
|Mussoorie/td>||New Bharat Hotel/ similar||02 Night|
The above Price includes:
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Accommodation on well appointed Air-conditioned room.
- Breakfast at our hotel
- Pick up and Drop
- All Sightseeing with AC TT
- Please note that AC will be switched off during hills.
- All toll taxes, parking charges, driver allowances.
The above Price doesn’t include:
- Any Train & Flight fare
- Any Transportation
- Any other meal not mentioned in price includes
- Any other destination not mentioned as per itinerary
- Any Pony / Doli Charges in Kufri and Chail
- Any monument entrance fees, camera fees, guide charges
- Any expenses of personal nature
Things to Note
- The tour price printed is dynamic & is purely on first come first serve basis. The person booking tour early is likely to get the lowest price as communicated / offered by the Company, subject to availability of seats.
- It is mandatory to carry photo ID card (except Pan Card) while you are on tour.
- • Please do carry comfort clothing while in Goa – Shorts/T Shirts/Open footwear /Cap/ Sunglasses and sun lotion
- The vehicle used for transfers if any is not at disposal
- This is an indicative itinerary and subject to change depending upon circumstances.
- Tour-program is subject to change depending upon circumstances.
Payment and Cancellation terms
- Full payment has to be paid at least 30 days prior to departure
- For bookings less than 30 days prior to date of departure, full money is to be paid at the time of booking
- Tickets & Tour Documents would be issued 4 days prior to date of departure
- If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client:
|When a Cancellation Is made||Cancellation Charges per person|
|on or before 30 days prior to the departure of the Tour||Initial deposit amount|
|29 -15 Days prior to the departure of the Tour||50%of the Total Tour Cost|
|14 days or less prior to date of departure or a “No Show ” on the tour||100%of the Total Tour Cost.|