Day01 :Arrival delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi airport or Delhi railway station (on your own), you are then transferred to your hotel. Today enjoy a city tour of Delhi. Visit Raj Ghat, drive past Jama Masjid and the Red Fort. Time permitting, shop in the local market of Chandni Chowk. In the afternoon visit Qutub Minar, Akshardham temple, India Gate and the Lotus Temple. During your tour drive past the President’s House, Parliament House and the Government Secretariat Buildings. overnight stay at the hotel.
Day02 : Delhi-Agra (204 kms. / approx. 5 hour drive)
Today your journey continues to another historical and romantic city of Agra. Enroute visit Sikandara – the mausoleum of Emperor Akbar. Thereafter proceed to visit Taj Mahal built by Mughal Emperor Shahjehan in 1630 for his beloved Queen Mumtaz Mahal. Continue the tour visiting the Agra Fort containing the Royal residential palaces, the Halls of Public and Private Audience and beautiful gardens. overnight stay at the hotel.
Day03 :Agra- Jaipur (232 kms. / approx. 5 hour drive)
This morning proceed to the Pink City of Jaipur. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri – once the capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar. On arrival at Jaipur, check into your hotel. The rest of the day is free to explore this vibrant and colourful city. overnight stay at the hotel.
Day04 : Jaipur
This morning after breakfast we will proceed for Amber Fort & city sightseeing of Jaipur will visit ancient capital of the Kachhawaha Rajputs, Amber. (Pay directly for your Elephant ride or for the Jeep ride up the fort). Enroute enjoy a photo-stop at Hawa Mahal – the palace of wind. Later visit the City Palace and the apartment housing museums with an array of textiles, costumes, arms, weapons and paintings and finally visit Jantar-Mantar, the observatory built by Maharaja Jai Singh-II. overnight stay at the hotel.
Day05 : Transfer to airport/station
After breakfast to transfer airport/Station
Hotel Suryagarh / similar
Hotel TJS Grand/ similar
Hotel Banshi/ similar
Hotels are subject to availability
Price for Per person
The above Price includes:
- Accommodation on well appointed Air-conditioned room.
- Breakfast at our hotels.
- Pick up and drop.
- All Sightseeing by bus.
The above Price doesn’t include:
- Any Train & Flight fare.
- Any Transportation.
- Any other meal not mentioned in price includes.
- Any other destination not mentioned as per itinerary.
- Any monument entrance fees, camera fees, guide charges.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
Things to Note
- The tour price printed is dynamic & is purely on first come first serve basis. The person booking tour early is likely to get the lowest price as communicated / offered by the Company, subject to availability of seats.
- Please do carry comfort clothing while in Goa – Shorts/T Shirts/Open footwear /Cap/ Sunglasses and sun lotion
- It is mandatory to carry photo ID card (except Pan Card) while you are on tour.
- The vehicle used for transfers if any is not at disposal.
- This is an indicative itinerary and subject to change depending upon circumstances.
- Tour-program is subject to change depending upon circumstances.
Payment and Cancellation terms
- Full payment has to be paid at least 30 days prior to departure.
- For bookings less than 30 days prior to date of departure, full money is to be paid at the time of booking.
- Tickets & Tour Documents would be issued 4 days prior to date of departure.
AMENDMENTS / CANCELLATIONS
If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client:
|When a Cancellation Is made||Cancellation Charges per person|
|on or before 30 days prior to the departure of the Tour||Initial deposit amount|
|29 -15 Days prior to the departure of the Tour||50%of the Total Tour Cost|
|14 days or less prior to date of departure or a “No Show ” on the tour||100%of the Total Tour Cost.|
All domestic Hotels/Transport rates are based on current tariff & subject to change without prior notification; the revised rates will be charged extra. All arrangements made by Tourtravelling are in the capacity of an agent only. Tourtravelling will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries, delayed or cancelled flights & acts of force majeure.