Day 1: arrival in Cochin Seaport/Airport/Ernakulam Railway Station our representative will meet and receive you
On your arrival in Cochin Seaport/Airport/Ernakulam Railway Station our representative will meet and receive you. Transfer to Munnar – Hill Station with unending expanse of tea plantation. Munnar is 120km away from Cochin with an altitude ranging from 1600 to 1800 meters above sea level. On arrival at Munnar, we check you into the hotel/resort booked for you and overnight stay at Munnar
Day 2: breakfast at the hotel, we proceed for the local tour of Munnar
Morning after breakfast at the hotel, we proceed for the local tour of Munnar. Visit Pothimedu for an excellent view of plantation, Pallivasal, Nyayamakad water falls, then visit Top station it is one of the major attraction of Munnar, it is 1700meters above sea level from hear we get a panoramic view of Kodaikanal, a hill in the neighbouring province. Later we visit Rajamalai – Eravikulam Wild life sanctuary, Mudapetty Dam and more exotic places till dusk and then return to the hotel and overnight stay at Munnar.
Day03: Munnar to Thekkady
Morning after breakfast at the hotel, we proceed to Thekkady, home of the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. On arrival, check into the hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. In the evening enjoy Kalaripaytu performance (on direct payment) in the town. Return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4: In Thekkady
Morning after breakfast at the hotel, we proceed for the local tour of, the Wildlife destination of Kerala. Its also known as the spice bag of the state. You can enjoy a beautiful journey through the hills and valleys of Wastern Ghat to reach this jungle destination. Check in your hotel and later go for an optional Kathakali show, Spice plantation visit, elephant ride, or an Ayurvedic massage treatment there. Also have an amazing boat ride in Periyar Lake which flows through the Periyar tiger reserve. You will have chance to watch the wild animals like elephant, Bison, Sambar, Deer etc are roaming the both shore. Overnight stay.
Day 5 Thekkady to Alleppey
After breakfast, check-out and proceed to Alleppey. Alappuzha (or Alleppey) is a city on the Laccadive Sea in the southern Indian state of Kerala. It’s best known for houseboat cruises along the rustic Kerala backwaters, a network of tranquil canals and lagoons. Alappuzha Beach is the site of the 19th-century Alappuzha Lighthouse. The city’s Mullakkal Temple features a traditional design. Overnight stay.
Day06: Alleppey to Cochin
After breakfast, check-out and proceed to Cochin. Local Sightseeing as per timing Cochin Hotel sightseeing -Jew Town, Jewish Synagogue, Dutch Palace, St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basilica, Fort Kochi Beach, Chinese Fishing Nets & Visit Marine drive, Lulu Mall. later check in at the hotel and dinner at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 7: Departure at Ernakulam Railway Station
After breakfast, check- out by 9.00 am from the Cochin to Ernakulam Railway Station. According to the Departure Timings
Las Plam Hotel/similar
Lakeshore Inn Hotel/similar
Hotel Sea Lord/similar
The above Price includes:
- Accommodation on well appointed Air-conditioned room.
- Breakfast included at the Hotel.
- All transfers and sightseeing.
- Please note that AC will be switched off during hills.
- All toll taxes, parking charges, driver allowances.
The above Price doesn’t include
- Any other meal not mentioned in price includes.
- Any other destination not mentioned in itinerary.
- Any Pony / Doli Charges in Kufri and Chail
- Any monument entrance fees, camera fees, guide charges.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- GST 5%.
Things to Note
- The tour price printed is dynamic & is purely on first come first serve basis. The person booking tour early is likely to get the lowest price as communicated / offered by the Company, subject to availability of seats.
- It is mandatory to carry photo ID card (except Pan Card) while you are on tour.
- The vehicle used for transfers if any is not at disposal.
- This is an indicative itinerary and subject to change depending upon circumstances.
- Tour-program is subject to change depending upon circumstances.
Payment and Cancellation terms
- Full payment has to be paid at least 30 days prior to departure.
- For bookings less than 30 days prior to date of departure, full money is to be paid at the time of booking.
- Tickets & Tour Documents would be issued 4 days prior to date of departure.
If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client:
|When a Cancellation Is made||Cancellation Charges per person|
|on or before 30 days prior to the departure of the Tour||Initial deposit amount|
|29 -15 Days prior to the departure of the Tour||50%of the Total Tour Cost|
|14 days or less prior to date of departure or a “No Show ” on the tour||100%of the Total Tour Cost.|
All domestic Hotels/Transport rates are based on current tariff & subject to change without prior notification; the revised rates will be charged extra. All arrangements made by Tourtravelling are in the capacity of an agent only. Tourtravelling will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries, delayed or cancelled flights & acts of force majeure.