Day 01: Arrive Goa
As you land at the Goa Airport / Railway Station, our representative willreceive you and take you to the Hotel. From today your journey will start to he Land of Sun and Sand. Spend the entire first day of your Goa Trip with local beaches and delicious foods like Goan fish curry and Pork vindaloo.
Day 02:BREAKFAST AND North goa via private cab
Start your day with a pleasant breakfast and then get ready to commence on a full-day North Goa Sightseeing Tour. The fascination that you will visit on your North Goa Tour starts with Ancient Fort Aguada. Later, scrutinize Calangute Annexe, Coco Beach, Calangute Beach, Anjuna Beach
and Baga Beach.
Day 03:– BREAKFAST AND South Goa via private cab
Today on your Goa fiesta, explore the stunning inclination of South Goa. Relish a delicious breakfast and get excited to explore the tourist hotspots of South Goa. Visit Shri Manguesh and Shantadurga Temple and Kavlem Temple at Priol. Now, have a look at the churches of Old Goa like Basilica of Bom Jesus and Se Cathedral. After lunch, visit the Dona Paula Bay and Miramar Beach. Afterwards, spend your time doing street shopping at the Panjim Market and your third day ends
Day 04: Goa
Today morning after breakfast transfer to Airport/Railway Station.
3 Night 4 Days
Hotels are subject to availability
|No. Of pax||Price for per person if 2 person||Price for per person if 4 person||Price for per person if 6 person||Price for per person if more then 10 person|
The above Price includes:
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Accommodation on well appointed Air-conditioned room.
- Breakfast and dinner at Hotel.
- All Sightseeing by Private vehicle.
- Railway station/Air port Pick up and Drop transfer
The above Price doesn’t include:
- Any Flight & train tickets .
- Any other meal not mentioned in price includes.
- Any other destination not mentioned in itinerary.
- Any monument entrance fees, camera fees, guide charges.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- GST .
Things to Note
- The tour price printed is dynamic & is purely on first come first serve basis. The person booking tour early is likely to get the lowest price as communicated / offered by the Company, subject to availability of seats.
- Please do carry comfort clothing while in Goa – Shorts/T Shirts/Open footwear /Cap/ Sunglasses and sun lotion
- It is mandatory to carry photo ID card (except Pan Card) while you are on tour.
- The vehicle used for transfers if any is not at disposal.
- This is an indicative itinerary and subject to change depending upon circumstances.
- Tour-program is subject to change depending upon circumstances
Payment and Cancellation terms
- Full payment has to be paid at least 30 days prior to departure.
- For bookings less than 30 days prior to date of departure, full money is to be paid at the time of booking.
- Tickets & Tour Documents would be issued 4 days prior to date of departure.
- If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client:
|When a Cancellation Is made||Cancellation Charges per person|
|on or before 30 days prior to the departure of the Tour||Initial deposit amount|
|29 -15 Days prior to the departure of the Tour||50%of the Total Tour Cost|
|14 days or less prior to date of departure or a “No Show ” on the tour||100%of the Total Tour Cost.|
All domestic Hotels/Transport rates are based on current tariff & subject to change without prior notification; the revised rates will be charged extra. All arrangements made by TOURTRAVELLING are in the capacity of an agent only. TOURTRAVELLING will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries, delayed or cancelled flights & acts of force majeure.