Arrival at Cochin transfer to the Hotel . Local Sightseeing as per timing Cochin Hotel sightseeing -Jew Town, Jewish Synagogue, Dutch Palace, St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basilica, Fort Kochi Beach, Chinese Fishing Nets & Visit Marine drive, Lulu Mall. later check in at the hotel and dinner at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
After Breakfast at Hotel transfer to Hotel. Enroute to Munnar stop at Cheeyapara Waterfalls, Valara Waterfalls .Munnar Tea museum & Tea factory , Jungle Jeep Safari,Tea Powder Shopping later in the evening return to the hotel. Overnight stay at the Hotel.Overnight stay at Hotel.
breakfast Morning pick up @09:00 Hrs from the hotel for sightseeing – Boating at Mattupetty Dam, Echo Point,Blossom Park, Munnar Elephant Ride, Rose Garden, Munnar Tea gardens, Dinner at the hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day0 4: Munnar – Thekkady
After breakfast, check-out and proceed to Thekkady. On arrival, check-in to hotel. Sightseeing at Thekkady:-Thekkady Wildlife Boating on Periyar (Depends on the availability –we suggest book online in advance), Thekkady Spice Garden, Thekkady Elephant Ride, Jungle Jeep Safari, Thekkady Ayurvedic Body MassageEvening free for shopping (Optional Kadhakali show &kalaripayattu Kerala ancient martial art)Overnight stay at Thekkady Hotel.
Day05: Thekkady – Alleppey
After breakfast, check-out and proceed to Alleppey. Alappuzha (or Alleppey) is a city on the Laccadive Sea in the southern Indian state of Kerala. It’s best known for houseboat cruises along the rustic Kerala backwaters, a network of tranquil canals and lagoons. Alappuzha Beach is the site of the 19th-century Alappuzha Lighthouse. The city’s Mullakkal Temple features a traditional design.
Day06: Alleppey – Kovalam
After Breakfast at Houseboat check out from the House Boat and transfer to Kovalam.Enroute visit Trivandrum. Trivandrum is the Evergreen city of India where it offers a feel of natural beauty, commercial touch up and even pilgrimage. Visit: The Napier Museum, Kuthiramalika Museum, Sri Padmanabha Swami Temple. Arrive at Kovalam. Hotel check in & evening relax on the KovalamBeach .Dinner at the Hotel.Overnight stay at Hotel.
After breakfast visit Poovar Beach & back waters evening Kovalm Light House,SanghumaghamBeach,Veli Tourist Village & free relax on the Kovalam Beach. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day08: Kanyakumari-trivandrum/cochin drop off
Till noon, have leisure in your resort and later check out for your return drop off at Trivandrum Airport/ railway station.
ROOMS ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILTY AT THE TIME OF MAKING RESERVATION.
- Accommodation as mentioned or Similar on twin sharing basis
- Transportation as mentioned with an English/Hindi speaking friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip
- Pickup and drop from Cochin Airport / Railway station/Bus station
- All sightseeing, land transfer & hotel transfer
- Breakfast at our hotels.
- Driver bata, toll, parking, road tax, fuel charge, interstate charges
- Surprise gift from Tourtravelling.
The above Price doesn’t include:
- Any Train & Flight fare.
- Any Transportation.
- Any other meal not mentioned in price includes.
- Any other destination not mentioned as per itinerary.
- Any monument entrance fees, camera fees, guide charges.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
Things to Note
- The tour price printed is dynamic & is purely on first come first serve basis. The person booking tour early is likely to get the lowest price as communicated / offered by the Company, subject to availability of seats.
- Please do carry comfort clothing while in Goa – Shorts/T Shirts/Open footwear /Cap/ Sunglasses and sun lotion
- It is mandatory to carry photo ID card (except Pan Card) while you are on tour.
- The vehicle used for transfers if any is not at disposal.
- This is an indicative itinerary and subject to change depending upon circumstances.
- Tour-program is subject to change depending upon circumstances.
Payment and Cancellation terms
- Full payment has to be paid at least 30 days prior to departure.
- For bookings less than 30 days prior to date of departure, full money is to be paid at the time of booking.
- Tickets & Tour Documents would be issued 4 days prior to date of departure.
- Please note Cancellation / Amendment request needs to reach us in writing. Any amendment received after booking will be treated as cancellation. The Cancellation policy is as follows:
|Cancellation / Amendment notice received||Cancellation Charges per person|
|Up to 30 days prior to date of departure||Initial deposit amount Minimum 7250-|
|Between 15 days to 29 days prior to departure||50% of tour cost OR Rs.7250/- whichever is higher|
All domestic Hotels/Transport rates are based on current tariff & subject to change without prior notification; the revised rates will be charged extra. All arrangements made by Tourtravelling are in the capacity of an agent only. Tourtravelling will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries, delayed or cancelled flights & acts of force majeure